Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treaters!!!

Check out our jack-o-lantern from last night! If you know my man Matt at all...you know he loves KISS (especially Gene Simmons)...and he did a FANTASTIC job on our pumpkin! We had total strangers taking pictures!!



My wee pumpkin was in fact too small to carve, so I just drew a happy jack-o-lantern on him. OK...so maybe it's obvious who has the real artistic talent in our relationship!!

Like my friend, Mindy, I brought out some old Partylite decorations for the front porch...I love these skeletons!!



I think I might have mentioned yesterday how much I love trick or treaters! I took pictures of some of my favourites from last night for your enjoyment!!!

This is my buddy, Alex. I told you about him in an earlier post when he did the CIBC Run for the Cure in my name!!


And this is Alex's little brother Gabe and his friend Sarah. They were our first trick or treaters...





Even Alex and Gabe's Mom & Dad (that's Heather and Adolfo to us adults) were dressed up for Hallowe'en!!!

Love all this Hallowe'en spirit on our street!!






When you wear the "Demon" make up, you have to at least put up the appearance of being scary...

Of course when the doorbell rang and a wee trick or treater was on the other side of the door, the big grin on Matt's face sort of gave the impression that the "Demon" forgot he was supposed to be scary!!



I got a great surprise when my friend Amber brought her two boys, Ethan & Aaron, across town to trick or treat! I was so happy to see them!!

Don't you think they make a great cheeseburger and football player?! Thanks so much for coming by you guys! It made my night!





This is another one of our young friends, the Wizard Wesley, who lives across the street. And his hippy sister, the Jiving Jade!!


Unfortunately the picture I took with Jade's trick or treating friends didn't turn out...bummer!!






One of my favourite trick or treaters is definitely Jenna. She is such a sweet girl and always has a big smile on her face! And I was worried last night that I missed her...she was one of the last to ring the doorbell!!





I also got a couple of trick or treater pictures emailed me today...and wanted to share those as well...


This is Matt's niece and nephew, Kathryn & Joel, who were dressed as Death Eaters from Harry Potter - and they made their masks themselves out of duct tape! Great job!!



A second picture emailed to me today of my girlfriend Judy's kids ... she normally has one boy and one girl ... I'm bummed that Chris looks better in a wig than I do!





This was a common pose for Matt last night...he just wanted to make sure everyone got the connection between his make up and the jack-o-lantern. I'm pretty sure most of the kids had no idea what to make of him...or the jack-o-lantern...but the parents loved it!!

Hope I haven't posted too many pictures...I just so love seeing these kids all dressed up and had to share!! Remember to enjoy all the treats life has for you!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Great photos Sue. It looks like you had an exciting evening!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Photos Sue!! I LOVE Matt's Demon Pumpkin, what a great job!!
Kelly S xoxo