Anyway, I did go to see Dr. Califaretti yesterday (the oncologist for those of you who are new) and she had a hard time measuring my tumour. Why you ask...because it had shrunk so much it was tough to find and tough to measure! So great to know the chemo is working. I have an MRI next week and that should give us a really good picture of both breasts...I'm not expecting the right boob to have anything and the MRI will help confirm that for me!
It's now time to set up a date for surgery and start planning the next steps. I'll keep you posted!!
My Mom is here for a visit for a few days. She brought me some presents that she made for me...
I got a new hat and scarf! The hat is super warm (my Mom even lined it with cotton) and fits me perfect! It's going to be great when I go for a walk as it gets colder! It doesn't really look as silly as in this photo...
My Mom also made me a super soft housecoat. I love that it has a hood so I won't be cold when I get out of the shower. It's made from some super soft fleece like material...it will be hard to resist hugging me when I'm wearing it!!
I'm pretty spoiled!! And I love it!!
I got an email today with some more trick or treaters...Ian the Leprechaun and Mark the nerd. Don't they look awesome!! So cute!
I want to give a shout out to my friend, Luisa! I am thinking about you and sending healing vibes your way!
Bring on chemo #7....I'm ready!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
5 comments:
I hope today goes well, Sue!!
Thinking about you!
xo,
Steph
YAY on it shrinking! BEST NEWS ever!!! WOOT! So proud of you! You're getting butt g/f.
Um love the house coat it looks sooooo warm and cozy! Hat and scarf too :)
xoxoxo
So glad you were able to stop by and visit us last night at glass!! We can hardly wait till you are back with us and goofing off!! Don't tell Matt about the diet coke and chips!! ha ha
Hope everything went well today.
OMG... you could only be cuter in your housecoat if it was a one piece with the little slipper feet.
What a nice mom!
xo
So glad the tumour is shrinking! Good luck with the MRI.
Love the photos of Ian & Mark...adorable & original costumes!
I think I've fully recovered from my cold, so if it stays that way, I'll be heading over for a visit when I get back from eating US Thanksgiving turkey! Till then, virtual hugs & kisses and good wishes are being sent your way! Love ya!
Grace
Post a Comment