Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Number 7 Done - Check!!

I had my second last chemo today and I'm feeling pretty good! I'm tired...and just trying to stay up for a while longer so I don't wake up too early tomorrow!!

My Mom came with Matt & I to experience chemo for the first time and she took some pictures that I scammed off her camera to show you...


Snuggled under my blanket from my friends at The Waterloo Networking Company and ready for my drugs. You can kind of see the IV in my right hand...doing it's thing!!


Nurse Matt plugging me back in after a trip to the loo. I have to drink a ton of water so I pee often through the day. I have to take my IV pole with me and so we have to unplug the pump that moves the drugs through the IV while I'm on the move. When I come back we just plug it back in!!


Me and my man...with me every step of the way!! I am truly such a lucky lucky girl!!

I had a good day...we were at the chemo suite from 9:00 am until about 2:30 pm. Good thing we packed our lunch and got some treats from Timmys along the way.

I also scammed a couple of pictures from my Mom's camera of two of the cutest people I know waiting for the school bus...





My beauty niece Sharleen (aka Charlie)...






And my nephew - the very handsome, Billy...






I thank all of you for the positive energy you sent my way today, thinking about me and my chemo!! I sure appreciate it and know it makes all the difference in my healing. Know that I send the love right back to you!!


xoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

jenn said...

Sending you love and light for today as you recover from round 7!!! I can't believe it. ONE more go!!! Crazy good! I'm around with the boys today, if you feel up to it. Call xoxox

oh yeah I am decorating today ;) LOL know you'll get a kick out of that one! xo