Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Still Not Much...

As I sit on the couch with Matt, watching the Toronto vs Ottawa game (it's 1-0 for Ottawa at the end of the first period), I realize I still don't have much to tell you.

It's been a slow week for me. I have not been at the top of my game and seem to be recovering from my last chemo treatment a little bit slower than usual. My body is struggling this week! I've been tired, had a head ache off and on and some nausea off and on. Today, especially, was a slow day. I am starting to feel a little better tonight and am looking forward to getting a really good night's sleep (fingers crossed).

I will say that seeing the white crap on the ground this morning made me grateful that Matt pushed me to get my snow tires put on a couple of weeks ago!!

I wanted to share with you a quote that was sent my way from my friend Jenn earlier this week. I love it when you get one that really resonates with you...


"The only one who can tell you 'you can't ' is you. And you don't have to listen."
- Nike


Happy weekend my friends!!

xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sue, your body has been through soo much!! It's okay to do nothing for a while and rest. But you have to keep your positive attitude though!!

Keep smiling :)

jenn said...

Love ya ;) Your kicking butt g/f so happy about that!