Lauren is home this weekend for her high school graduation (commencement ceremonies were on Friday night). It is great to see her smiling face and hear how she's doing at school! While I didn't go to the ceremonies, I'm pretty sure Dad must have taken a photo or two so I'll have to see if I can round one up!!
I had a couple of friendly visitors come to see me Saturday morning with a delivery of some homemade jam!!! My good friend Sherri and her twin sister Teri came by to say hello! They have a birthday this week so we had to take a picture!! Ok...we would have had to take a picture anyway!!
Nice fuzzy hair on me...this is what happens when you only have 52 hairs on your head and suffer from a little static cling!!
I'm struggling with some really achy legs and feet this weekend. Yesterday was especially tough. It helps to keep some heat on them and to keep my feet up...this doesn't work when you want to get out and enjoy the day though!! I know it'll get better in the next day or so, and that helps a lot too!!
I'm excited for my friends Heather and Barry who are running the New York City Marathon today...they will be at the starting line very soon. Good luck to you both and I know you will do great!!! I'll be following your progress on the internet!!
I am feeling sad this weekend with the loss of a friend who passed away on Friday night. Mo was a lovely man who never missed an opportunity to give me a big hug and tell me how great he thought I was. I will miss you, Mo, and I thank you for all the love and support you always sent my way.
My Mom and I are off to have a visit and lunch with Beth & Bill today...so must sign off and get going. I hope you all get a chance to enjoy the sunshine!!
xoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment