Yesterday I went to see my oncologist, Dr. Califaretti. She is really happy with my progress and both her and my nurse, Pat, congratulated me on my "Graduation"!! We took a picture while we there so I could put a face to their names for you!
Dr. Califaretti is on the left and Pat is on the right. They have been so wonderful to deal with and given me such excellent care. I am so grateful to both of them. Dr. Califaretti told me she was going to make sure I got the "Gold Cadillac" package and she has definitely lived up to her promise.
I am ready to celebrate the first part of my treatment plan being completed. With my surgery date all lined up, I know when the second part of my treatment plan is set to occur...yes...progress is a beautiful thing!
xoxoxoxoxoxox
4 comments:
So relieved that today's the last chemo session. I'm inspired by your attitude towards the mastectomy, and will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well. Will be thinking of you today.
Hope to see you soon. Love ya!!
Grace
xoxoxo
8 is one of my favorite numbers ;) xo
Have been looking in on you and your progress every day, Here is the biggest hug I can give without breaking something. XOOOOOOOOOOOO
Your story will help so many.
Love
Uncle Dave
We are so proud of you Sue and your inspiration means EVERYTHING to so many of us. We have been rooting for you ALL THE WAY. You go girl :) xo
Post a Comment