I have been feeling a little rough today...stomach hasn't been 100% and things aren't going down easy. I'm suspecting it's those darn white blood cells doing their regeneration thing. My fingers are crossed that's it. No bugs allowed now!!
I'm eating...just little bits and nothing tastes all that great. And I've been trying to drink a gob (ha...remember that word...for you young 'uns that means lots) of water. I'm not sure I'm winning that battle but I'm trying!
Since I don't have much to say, I thought I'd share a picture of Matt, Alex, Lauren and I jumping for joy...this is from last summer (i.e. 2009), and I look forward to jumping for joy again in the very near future!!!
And one more pic for you today...for those of you who let me know you're proud of me for keeping my chin up and sense of humour in tact...laughter truly is the best medicine!!
xoxoxoxoxxo
3 comments:
It's ok to gots nuthin. Means things are progressing according to plan.
Just so ya know, we're thinking of you always. Your spirit is amazing and inspiring. Keep fighting the good fight kiddo.
charlene & Allan
I think "nuthin" is wonderful....
Sit with it for a while...relax and recoup.
Yep... boring is good sometimes. Hope you're feeling better soon!
xo
Post a Comment