I am pretty excited about the week I have ahead...it's a busy one and I'm hoping I can keep you all up to date as I make my way through it...
Monday - Off to see the surgeon, Dr. Judges. We'll be booking the surgery and getting the details of what to expect. I do know it'll be day surgery, so my live-in nurse will be taking some notes tomorrow (I know I've said it before...I truly am a very lucky girl to have such a GREAT partner!!).
Tuesday - After my Well-Fit class, I'll be off to GRRCC for my lab work up and than I have my appointment with Dr. Califaretti.
Thursday - Chemo Treatment #8 - yep, that's right...the last one!! Wahoo! I cannot wait to be done! I think I'll spend my free day Wednesday planning my "End of Chemo" celebration!!
I will try really hard to keep the blog updated with my news and updates as the week progresses...and appreciate you all checking in on me!!
Matt & I went for a walk to Zehrs today. It's the longest walk I've been on since chemo...and I was pretty proud of myself after. It's not very far away...and it felt great to get out for some fresh air!!
I haven't done a movie review in a really long time, but felt the need to share what I thought of the movie we watched last night called "American Dreamz". It's starring Hugh Grant, Dennis Quaid, Willem Dafoe and Mandy Moore. You'd think with a line up like that it would be an OK movie. You would be wrong. And I can't believe I watched the whole thing. Terrible with a capital T. Be happy I just saved you 98 minutes.
Wishing you a lovely Sunday and much love!
xoxoxoxoxoxxo
2 comments:
have a great week...can't believe you're at #8 already. you've been an amazing example of how to do this the right way. so positive and full of life....keep up the good work!
Hey Sue,
Sounds like an eventful week.
Thanks for the movie tip. One for you, Love & Distrust - terrible! I thought it would be good, Robert Pattison, Amy McAdams, Robert Downey Jr. So, so, so bad!!!! There, now I just saved you some time! :-)
Love ya,
Steph
Post a Comment