We had a great visit and I'm not just saying that because she made me the softest, fuzziest, warmest housecoat ever!! While our visit was pretty low key, we really did have a good time just hanging out and chilling!
Thanks for coming to see me, Mom!!
I'm also sending a huge shout out to my nephew Luke, who celebrated his 10th birthday today.
This picture of Luke is from 2007...so it's an old one...but since I'm not at my apartment right now, I don't have quick access to a more current picture. Hope this one's ok to put on the blog, Luke!! I hope you had a GREAT birthday and enjoyed your Blizzard cake!! (Say...did you all know you can get a Blizzard cake at Dairy Queen? And how is it my nephew knows more about ice cream than I do??!!!)
I'm feeling pretty good today. The aches seem to be much better and I'm grateful for that!! And starting to get a little excited that this chemo journey is almost over!!
Well...it would appear this day has come to a close and my bed is calling! Wishing all of you a wonderful night's sleep.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
I had no idea you could get a Blizzard cake. I must check into this!!! :)
It was good to see you on the weekend Sue. You are looking fabulous of course!! So glad you had a good visit with your Mom. We all need Mom-time now and then!! xx
Love the yellow housecoat. Is your mom taking orders?
Post a Comment