We had a super day. I kept the group small...which was really difficult because I have a great group of amazing scrapbooking friends...but important because I need to keep my risk of infection low and also since I can get a little over stimulated these days. I feel like a small child when they get too much stimulation - lights, noise, excitement, choice, etc...it's hard to focus!!
We met at The Art House Studio, where everyone should go to get their creative on!! Karen is a super host and I knew it would be the perfect place for my therapy session!! I was right! We had a fantastic potluck lunch, and my scrappy friends helped me out by making some Thank You cards for me!! I seem to be going through them faster than I can make them myself...Thank You so much for helping me out with that girls!!
We had a nice surprise visit from Lisa of ScrapFest, who brought me the best little package of goodies to cheer me up and help with my therapy!! What a huge surprise for me!
For my scrapbooking friends out there, if you have not experienced ScrapFest, I strongly recommend you check it out!! Everything you could possible want under one roof...it's a little slice of heaven!
I was extremely tired by the end of the day...no napping for me is a BIG deal!! I got home and napped on the couch until I went to bed at 9:30...and slept until 7:30 this morning! I didn't even eat dinner!! I'm a little tired today ... but not too bad!! I have to admit it's a little frustrating to not have the energy to do one of the things that give me the most pleasure...I only made two cards yesterday. It was wonderful though, to sit and bask in the environment of friends and much laughter!! Thank you girls for your friendship and support through this journey of mine!
xoxoxxoxoxo
3 comments:
Hey Sue Bee
Just got caught up again. Your look beautiful in all your hats. I am delighted to hear you are doing better with nausea and acid reflux. I know the fatigue is annoying but you have discivered the only tricks there are, be as active as you can and listen to your body when it is time to rest. We are thinking about you and praying for you. Love you doll! Carrie
The day tired me out too! I was in bed by 10:00 and I think I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow :)
It was a fun day!
So sad to have missed it, Sue. Can't wait till the next one!
xo
Post a Comment