Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

List in Hand....

So today I have a list of things I want to get done. I have things piled at the back door ready to go...and now I just have to keep my fingers crossed that my energy holds out and I can get everything done...and than come home and crash later!!

Funny...the list I have to work through today is not that big (get some blood work done, mail some letters, send a package, renew my licence plates), and yet, I'm excited thinking about getting out and crossing these items off one by one!! Not to mention, I've decided today I will have my free Starbucks birthday drink!! Yes...my favourite day of the year is coming up and I am already getting excited about it!!

Yesterday we increased ALL my weights at fitness. It was harder than I thought...partially because day 5 or 6 after chemo my energy levels go down and I get tired easier...and partially because I keep thinking I'm stronger than I am. I still find it frustrating that I can't do what I think I should be able to do...

I had some lovely girlfriends come and join me for lunch on Monday and they brought me the best basket of goodies!! A really nice package of things to help me "take care" of myself. Thank you so much girls! And thanks for coming to see me!

Last night our friends Jim & Donna came by with a bag full of gifts. Everything is wrapped up and when I have a day where I need a pick me up, or I'm tired, or I just want to open a gift, I can take something out of the bag and open it up! I'm excited to see what all is in there. Last night I opened up a big beautiful cup that I'm looking forward to having some tea in later today!

You'll be happy to hear that I am pretty sure I've figured out how the PVR works and have the schedule set up for my tv shows. So far so good...I'm already behind in my viewing!! ha ha ha

Well...I'm off! Wish me luck on my mission today. Hope you all have a fantastic fulfilling day too!!

xoxoxxoxoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,
Just checking in to see how you're doing. I love reading your blog!!! Good luck with today. I hope it works out the way you want.

Love ya,
Steph

Kelly said...

The PVR has got to be one of the best inventions yet!
I hope you are successful in getting your list done today.

Sue said...

OK...didn't quite get everything done but that's ok...I'll finish up tomorrow!!

jenn said...

:) glad your doing well this week! Hope that you get everything else done today! Sending light your way! xo

Anonymous said...

Love reading about your progress. You have just the right attitude to kick cancer in the ass!!! You go girl.

Charlene (and Allan!)

Grace said...

Love the PVR! Now if I can only figure out if I can get my pvr'd programs onto a dvd that would be even better!
I never get all the things on my list done...of course, I think we generally are more ambitious than realistic.
keeping you in my thoughts; love ya,
Grace