Just a quick post to let you know that I am feeling considerably better!!
I am no longer nauseous and the flu seems to have changed course and is now a cold. I am finding this much much easier to manage!! It's good to have my appetite back...
I have being lying pretty low the last couple of days so I don't have much to tell you about. I've been getting tons of sleep, so I haven't even been watching much tv...although I did watch the new series "The Whole Truth" and enjoyed it!! I'm undecided so far on "The Event".
I am not allowed to go to fitness while I'm sick (obviously I can't risk infecting the other cancer patients with my icky germs). I have been walking and trying to get some fresh air and hope to be back at the gym next week. For those of you who know me well...yes, this is Sue talking...I'm missing the gym!!
Thank you McGonigle clan for the beautiful bouquet of flowers I received today - they definitely made me feel better!!
I want to send a big shout out to my good friend, Ian Thom, who is celebrating his birthday today! Happy Birthday to you, Ian! I got a great little package of goodies from the Thom family this week, including a bracelet that Ian made for me!!! Thank you so much!!
I continue to be blessed by the outpouring of love, support and positive energy that is coming my way. Sometimes it even comes from the most unexpected places!! It is amazing to have such wonderful people in my life and sure makes getting over hurdles like the flu much easier!!
xoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the delay of chemo (wow, never thought I'd say that) but glad you're getting your appetite back. Hopefully all will be on track next week.
Sending you good vibes and lots of hugs! Hope to see you again soon.
Love ya!
Grace
Hey Sue, did you ever look into the possibility of taking cold FX??
I am glad you are on the mend. Hopefully back to business next round.
Post a Comment