Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Day to You!!

Today has been a really good day! My energy levels are pretty good - even after a crappy night's sleep - and I even managed to accomplish something today!

Of course, I was very happy to see the season premiere of Oprah and Ellen today!! I am a big fan of both these ladies and find them quite inspirational! I can't believe that Oprah has been on the air for 25 years and this is her last season...time is running out for me to get to her show!!

It's a chemo week this week...treatment #4 on Thursday. That will mark the half way point in my chemo treatments. My fingers are crossed that I continue to stay on schedule...I am so happy (knock on wood) that I have stayed healthy and strong so far! Maybe this no hugging thing is working in my favour!!

One of my closest friends came to see me yesterday. Grace and I went to WLU together many moons ago...and we have stayed great friends since then. We even lived in Calgary for a year...before we decided we were homesick and came back to Ontario. We did have a ton of fun while we were there...


Anyway, here's a shot of me and Grace from yesterday! You're such a wonderful friend to me, Grace. I thank you for always being there for me!! And thank you for the awesome early birthday presents too!!

Speaking of birthdays...I want to give a shout out to some kids I know who are celebrating their birthday this week!! Happy Birthday to PJ, Olivia and Britt!! I'm wishing a big chocolate cake for each of you!!

Tomorrow is a fitness day for me! I'm surprised to say I'm looking forward to it!!

Hope everyone is having a great week. Much love to all of you!

xoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Grace said...

It was great to see you and spend time with you too! It was hard not being able to give you a hug; hope Matt enjoys getting your hugs by proxy! Love the big TV (makes me jealous when I watch on my itty bitty set). Hey, I've got Season 1 of Gilligan's Island if you wanna watch that some time!