Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Cold Head...Warm Heart!!

I'm surprised that my head gets cold. I mean, it's not winter...the snow is not flying...and yet, I find myself with a cold head. I get out of the shower and I am instantly shocked by the cold on my head. I go for a walk down the street, and am distracted by the cold on my head. I am afraid I'm going to need to pull out a touque soon!! Of course, this does open up a whole new era of hats for me...

I'm a wee bit tired tonight. I had a busy day today!! I had a great reflexology appointment today - always does wonders to relax me and make me feel more balanced (thanks Jenn!). I did some preparations for a fun day tomorrow (sorry...you'll have to wait for that blog update for details) and than I had two great visits today!!


My Dad & Marleen are in my neck of the woods camping this weekend and they came by for a visit and to check out my new (lack of) hairdo!! Dad told me he was expecting my head to be shiny bald, so he was surprised to see I do still have some hair left...although I told him I'm pretty sure my niece Sydney (who is 7 months old) has more hair than me!! Have a great time in St Jacob's tomorrow guys!! Have a fritter for me!!


My good friend Judy also came for a visit tonight. Her son Chris plays AAA hockey and he was in town for a game tonight so Jude came to visit me while he played. It was awesome to hang out and catch up and hear how well Chris & Rachel are doing at their new schools!! And Chris won his game 10-1!! I know I should probably be cheering for the Kitchener team...but way to go Chris!! Thank you friends for the lovely gifts that came my way today! Rachel, I love the box!!

I'm off to bed because I have a big day tomorrow...I'll tell you all about it next post!!

Sweet dreams my friends!

xoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

jenn said...

You looked fabulous darlin!!!! It was great to catch up and I'm so glad its helping you! Sending you love and light! xoxo

Krista Derksen said...

Hey Susie! I have been thinking about you and how things are going. You look fantastic!! You are a such a cheerful soul! I'm glad you have so many friends to support you. Speaking of friends, the girls and I and my mom were out in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick this summer and spent a few days with Neil Z. and his family at their cottage in N.S. Good times!
Big Cyber Hugs for you!!

oxoxoxoxoxo krista

Mo said...

SuzieGirl, You're BEAUTIFUL, inside and out! Every time I read your blog entries I'm inspired! You are a sunshine!!! We're praying for you each step of this journey!