In a couple of hours I head to GRRCC for Round 3...I'm almost half way there!!
I'm a little bit nervous, wondering how I'll feel this afternoon/evening and keeping my fingers crossed the new drugs do their magic!!
I had some wonderful visitors yesterday. I am bummed I forgot to take a picture while they were here so I could post it on my blog! Thank you to Peter, Kathryn, Joel and of course Granny for coming by with some beautiful yellow daisies!! I love them and it was so nice to see you guys and girls!!
I also wanted to send a shout out to my coworkers who are now sporting new pink bracelets with words of strength, love, hope and courage for me!! Thank you Barb for coordinating and thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers!!
My family is gathering this weekend in Cobden to cheer on two of my nieces in a fiddle contest. I am (obviously) not able to join them (which stinks). I will be there in spirit and cheering loud from my perch on the couch here in K-W!! Take lots of photos for me!!
Sending loads of love to all of you!!
xoxoxo
PS - Almost forgot to send out a special thanks to Laurene and Michelle! Laurene was in Cape Cod for holidays and brought me back an Amethyst Power Pendant from Salem (ooohhhh...witchie....). Anyway, it's supposed to bring health and protection and I'm sure it will! And to Michelle who made me the most beautiful bracelet and earrings!! I totally love them both and can't wait to be able to wear them some place special!!
6 comments:
Thinking of you today..my fingers are crossed for the new drugs to do the trick!
Kelley
Thinking of you today, Sue and hoping it's not too bad!
xo
I hope everything went well today!
Hope everything went well today and that you are feeling ok.
Susan
Its cuz we love ya!!!
So glad you were able to sneak in to glass for abit last night!!! and even more glad there is NO NAUSEA today!! Yippee!!!!!
Was thinking of you today too :)
Sending light.
Post a Comment