So today was a much better day than yesterday!
I went to fitness this morning and I have to tell you I'm getting better by the minute. I take loads of rests between each exercise and I feel so great when I'm done! I'm actually enjoying going...and that's a huge deal for me. I have been pretty sure that exercise is a necessary evil up until now but my view has been changing these last couple of weeks.
I had my blood work done today and it was all good!! That means I'm on schedule for my third chemo to take place on Thursday! This is great! I'm trying hard to stay on schedule so I can get done as soon as possible!! Dr Califaretti also noticed the tumour has shrunk a bit this week! Another bit of good news!! I got some new meds too to help with the discomfort I still have with some acid issues. The doctor explained the acid is probably due to the steroids that are in the anti-nausea medication I'm on...and since I'm loving how well the anti-nausea medication is working I'm all for finding a way to get rid of the side effects from them!!
I've had lots of people asking me if I am watching the soaps since I'm home every day...the short answer is no. When I was in University (many many moons ago), the girls on my floor in first year got me hooked on the Y&R and Days of our Lives. I haven't watched either of them in years, I'm just not a soap fan. I tried watching the Y & R with my Mom when she was here (it's her favourite!!)...but then I got all confused when Patch (well, that was his name when he was on Days in the 80s) was on the Y&R. I gave up. I'm actually more about the game shows!! And I can't wait for Oprah's final season and for Ellen to come back from holidays!!
Thanks for all the good wishes that came my way today hoping I had a better day! It worked. I did indeed!!
xoxoxoxoxo
1 comment:
Hi Sue,
Great to hear that you're feeling better. Thinking about you lots!!!
Steph
Post a Comment