I love love love my birthday!! It's my most favourite day of the whole year...because it's Sue Day!! Today I am 43. As an aside, I realized earlier today that the year my Mom was 43, was the year I graduated from High School!!! Interesting the different roads we take...
Anyway, my brother Dave and his wife Nancy phoned me on Saturday and told me they were going to come today and take me out for lunch for my birthday. I have been very excited about them coming...and they brought my Dad with them too!! What a great birthday surprise!! They brought me a big bouquet of birthday balloons and some homemade banana bread and the best homemade cards from my nephew Billy and my niece Sharleen!! And than we went to Swiss Chalet for lunch (my first time out to a restaurant since I started chemo). See...what's not to love about my birthday??!!!
I am grateful for all the loving that is coming my way today!! Thank you for the emails and birthday cards and phone calls and "wall postings"!!
xoxoxoxxoxoxo
5 comments:
Hey Suzie-Q!
I hope you're having a great day! I've been trying to email you a birthday wish on your home email, but it keeps coming back. So, here's my wishes .... have a great day, you deserve it!!!
xo
Steph
A huge birthday wish to you girl!!! I am so very happy to hear you got to see your brother and dad, how absolutely wonderful!
You deserve so much and I am glad that you are enjoying YOUR day!
With lots of luv,
Barb
Great photo Sue. You look like a very happy birthday girl :)
You deserve the besst birthday ever my dear! I hope it continues to be an awesome day for you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I never would have guessed you're 43!
Enjoy your "Sue Day" and I sincerely hope you enjoy many, many more :)
Post a Comment