So today was a rough day. I woke up feeling crappy and it just got worse from there. I did not venture far from the couch all day...thank goodness for the big screen!!
Yesterday was a pretty big day for me, and I'm wondering today if I pushed myself too far yesterday and paid the price for it today. It didn't feel like too much yesterday...but I guess my body has a different opinion!
I'm totally bummed that I had to cancel my plans with Kim & Sharon tonight...thank you girlies for understanding and for the rain check!!
The good news is I did have some dinner tonight - besides a peach and six crackers, I hadn't eaten much today. Keep your fingers crossed that it settles!!
Tomorrow I have my blood work up done and meet with Dr. Califaretti to get the thumbs up for my next chemo treatment (currently scheduled for Thursday morning). My fingers are crossed that feeling crappy today doesn't change anything for my next chemo.
I think it'll be an early night for me! I just have to get this water in me before I go to bed...I know that'll make my nurse happy!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xoxoxo
3 comments:
I'm so envious of the big screen!!
Hopefully a day of rest today will make you feel better tomorrow :)
Good luck with everything in the morning and I hope you are feeling better after a good nights sleep!!
Good night's sleep and well tomorrow. Always thinking of ya girlie.
I'm home tomorrow night if you need anything
Post a Comment