Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

One Down...

Everything went well this morning at GRRCC. Everyone was wonderful and helpful and sweet.

I'm feeling quite rough since late this afternoon and still feel quite rough now. Nurse Matt is doing a fantastic job of taking care of me.

I promise I will give you a full update as soon as I can sit up for more than a few minutes at a time. I'm trying to keep as quiet as I can...so my cell is off and Matt is taking any calls that come in for me on his phone.

Thank you for all the emails. I will get back to those as soon as I can too!!

Love to all of you.

xoxox

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You go girl!!! Glad they are being so nice to you...take good care and can't wait to talk to you when you are feeling a bit better. Hugs to you!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

12% DONE !!!!!!!
Take care of yourself and look forward to hearing from you when you are feeling up to it.
Lots of love, hugs and good thoughts.
xoxoxo
Jodes

Tracey said...

Sending you hugs and strength Sue!!!

Leanne said...

try some camomile tea sweety...my box even has a daisy on it! ginger is also helpful. xoxoxo

Mindy said...

Thinking of you, Sue.. xo

Sonia said...

I'm so glad things have moved along so quickly for you and equally glad to hear you'll be having an MRI. I hope you'll be back on your feet soon! Let me know when you need a batch of bran muffins...:)