Here is my pre-cut look...a little wild and crazy but I was hoping to grow my hair longer this summer...before this unexpected turn of events!!
And here is my post-cut look thanks to my friend Debbie who did a great job of taking me to this new pixie look! I'm now ready to try on wigs!!
It has been a good weekend!! I got lots of fresh air, had some nice visits with wonderful people and even got a chance to watch my man ride a few laps at the motocross track today. You'd wonder why it would feel so good to do something so normal!! It was awesome sitting on my lawnchair, with my feet up, my magazine in hand and strawberries in a dish to be eaten...and watching Matt hit the jump he's been working on!! Wahoo!!
Tomorrow my Mom is coming to see me for a few days. We're going to take an Intro to Chemo class together, and maybe do some wig shopping. No...I'm not going red and I'm not getting a mohawk (blue or otherwise)...and I've heard how hot these things are, so pretty sure I'll be keeping it short. My brother mentioned to me tonight that he has a ball cap with some hair attached to it that he'll lend to me...that sounds promising - NOT!!! I have this vision of me looking like Mike Myers...
It's bedtime, so time to knock it off for tonight. Need to make sure I get loads of rest...I'll fill you in more on that tomorrow!!
xoxoxo
7 comments:
say hi to my auntie val...and give her an extra hug from me xoxo
That's such a cute look for you! Enjoy your time with your mom and send her my regards.
Thanks for the updates...look forward to futures entries.
Love ya!
Your haircut looks great!
sGood Morning Sue - I was able to keep up reading the blog on the weekend but did not have time to post anything until now - I am glad to hear that you have a good team taking care of you at the Centre and hope that the 1st was the worst and that all the rest will be a walk in the park! Positive thoughts!!!!!
I hope your ears were tingling this weekend as we spoke and thought of you often - you were there even if you were not. I am sure that Patti will fill you in on all the details but needless to say we had our BEST Blues yet!!!!!!
We had an amazing weekend filled with lots of fun, laughs, hard work and most of all SALES....... It was truly madness at times. Here's hoping that you are up to a quick visit on Wednesday night......
Have a great one......take care of you.......stay strong! xoxoxox
Nice to talk to you today and so glad you are feeling better. We are crossing our fingers that you are up to glass on Wed.
By the way, love the haircut!!!
Love the new style!! Just like when we were kids and Mom made you cut your hair because you didn't like brushing it. You look awesome!
I love you!!!
....And yes...I figured out how to comment!
Love the hairs!! :) *hugs chickla*
Post a Comment