Thank you for joining me!!Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!
It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer andI'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feelfree to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected and appreciate all the love!!
With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!
I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
And they're out!!
Now you can see why I'm so excited to have those darn drains gone!
Wahoo!!! It's a great day today!!
xoxoxoxoxo
3 comments:
Sandy
said...
Way to go Suzie-Q. What a relief to have that extra baggage gone. Great pictures from the game on Monday. Can hardly wait to watch tonight... Love You Sandy
oh gad - I rmeber those darn things - I had three - the kids called them my Christmas bulbs! I didn't even have them over the holidays! So glad to hear you are doing so well
3 comments:
Way to go Suzie-Q. What a relief to have that extra baggage gone. Great pictures from the game on Monday. Can hardly wait to watch tonight...
Love You
Sandy
oh gad - I rmeber those darn things - I had three - the kids called them my Christmas bulbs! I didn't even have them over the holidays! So glad to hear you are doing so well
Thanks for the update Sue, and oh yeah, I totally see why you're delighted those things are out!!
Talk to you soon!
Grace
Post a Comment