Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Healing and Coughing...

Yesterday we went for my check up with the surgeon and he thinks I'm healing nicely. He reminded me to keep stretching and doing my exercises. It's so important that I keep using my left arm like normal!! It feels pretty good. A little discomfort, but not too bad at all!!

Like Dr. Califaretti, Dr Judges thinks the chemo did a great job with the cancer/tumour...I'm so grateful that I have such a positive pathology report!!

Dr Judges also gave me the thumbs up to have a shower today!! It's been three weeks of baths...and I was so excited about having a nice long hot shower. As it turned out, I was good with a short warm shower...I guess I have to build up my shower endurance again!!

Today I went to see my family doctor because I have been struggling with a "cold" for more than a week and I am barking like a dog. My cough is pretty bad - deep and hard - and if I get coughing it's tough to stop!! Dr. Bajaj put me on some antibiotics in case it's atypical pneumonia (aka walking pneumonia). Hopefully we'll nip it in the bud quickly!! I guess my immune system is still a little compromised...

I got some beautiful daisies delivered today from my friends the McGonigles. The card on the flowers said "Sue - 2; Chemo - 0". I really do have the best cheering section ever!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I hope that cough is on it's way out. xo