Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Next Up...Radiation!

I'm gearing up to get the scoop on my next (and final) stage of treatment! This is very exciting!

On Wednesday afternoon we go to see Dr. Rochakonda. He's the radiation oncologist. I have an appointment with him to learn about my radiation appointments, and to get some radiation teachings (what happens, how often, where I go, etc). After that appointment I have another one to get set up with the form/mold that I will use when I go for my treatments. I'm not sure what all is involved with that, so I'll have to report back to you after my appointment on Wednesday.

I'm looking forward to this appointment because I'm anxious to find out when my radiation starts and how long I have to go for...and I'm so totally excited to start the next phase of treatment!

Today I returned to fitness for the first time since my surgery. It was great to get back and to get set up with my new workout routine. I have a few exercises for my left arm (even one with 4 lb weights)...but mostly we're concentrating on my other (strong) arm and my legs...and of course some cardio. Eventually we'll incorporate the left arm so it can catch up. It felt great to do a work out today!!

I think this is going to be a great week! Bring it!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Mindy said...

"Bring it"

You rock Sue.

xo

Elena said...

Awesome news Sue! I hope to see you at the next workout!!