Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Easy Breezy Sunday Afternoon...

While I don't feel like I have much to report...I figure I should probably post any way...before the emails start trickling in...

I am doing really well. The cold and cough seem to have cleared up for the most part and I'm sleeping through the night again! Yahooey!! I guess the antibiotics from the doctor were a good plan after all.

I believe I am healing really well from surgery. The area still feels a little tender and sore as it continues to heal...and while there is still a little bruising, it looks good and there is not a lot of pain, more like an irritation than anything.

Matt was away for work for a few days and returned home last night. I think Alex and I did a fine job of holding down the fort...and it is always nice to have Matt come home!!

Today we are just hanging out at home...a little football, a little visit with a friend lined up for later...a nice easy Sunday for sure!

I do want to say thanks to our neighbours, Ron & Rose, for the beautiful bouquet of flowers that were delivered on Friday. They're beautiful!

I also want to say thanks to my beautiful nieces for the wonderful package that arrived at the end of the week. Homemade cards...a lovely poem...and a daisy bracelet that I love! Thank you Alyssa, Emma and Olivia for sending some loving and hugs to me!! And way to go Olivia for doing so well at your hockey tournament this weekend and getting the MVP!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

No comments: