Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Ready for Radiation...

I just got the call from the Cancer Centre...my very first radiation treatment is tomorrow morning at 10:45!! I'm so excited to get started!! I will try very hard to post tomorrow (at some point) to let you know how it goes. As a disclaimer...know that it could possibly be Wednesday before I post...

I had a really great weekend with some FANTASTIC visits with some good friends. It has been so great the last week or two to feel good and to have some energy so I can get back into the world! We also went to see "The King's Speech" on Saturday night. It was fantastic and I highly recommend it!!

I went to Alex's hockey game yesterday and truly believe I was a lucky charm for him - he got a goal and an assist!! Way to go, Alex!!

Bundle up my friends...it's cold out there today!!

xoxoxoxxoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck tomorrow Sue! On to period 3! Keep kicking butt!
Love and hugs to you!!!
Jude, Barry, Rachel & Chris xoxoxo

Leanne said...

sending a bunch of love from muskoka!

Kelly said...

Good luck tomorrow!!

Grace said...

Here Here on 'The King's Speech'! Loved it!
As for your radiation, I know you'll tackle it like every other challenge you've faced these past months...head on! Sending happy vibes your way Sue!
Love ya,
Grace