Doesn't she look great? I'm so proud of her and am inspired that at nine years old she already understands how important it is to raise awareness.
Way to go, Kathryn!! Keep up the good work on (and off) the ice!!
I had a great day today! I dug out the Hallowe'en decorations today and put a few around the house. We have our pumpkins, we picked up our candy when we were grocery shopping yesterday...I'm really starting to get excited about seeing all the smiling faces of our trick or treaters next weekend!!!
We also went for a walk today. We walk most days, but today we went a little further and even conquered a hill. Ok...it was a small hill, but it was still a hill. I thought I'd walk over to my friend Heather's to say hello, but she wasn't home. I was also looking for some bright fall colours for a photo op...
We didn't find any super bright colours, but we did get a photo. Me and my man...enjoying the fall colours!!
xoxoxxoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment