So, I know I haven't posted much this week...it's because I have had kind of a mellow week!! Not much going on.
I did start a new program at fitness - and have graduated from the front bridge to side bridges!! Also, all new weight exercises...I like that they don't give you a chance to get bored with your routine!!
I've still been managing the side effects from last week's chemo. While it's true that there hasn't been much nausea to complain about, my body is definitely feeling this new drug. Achy legs, feet and hips. I definitely have a larger case of chemo brain (my concentration and attention span are still crappy...and now I seem to have lost some of my problem solving skills as well). Thanks goodness I have already confirmed with the oncologist that this will get better again once chemo is over!! The fatigue is the same ... and somehow I've gotten away from my afternoon naps this week ... need to find those again! I am hoping next week's treatment will be easier now that I have a better idea of what to expect!
I love hearing from people who are following the blog and joining me on my journey! It really makes me happy. This week I got a really nice email from Matt's cousin, Andrea. She wanted to wish me well and let me know she was following along. And she noticed my love for Great Big Sea in a couple of my blog entries and wanted to share her love of them too! It turns out at the PERL Fundraiser (an environmental fundraiser to help protect the Escarpment) last year, Andrea organized the concert and Great Big Sea and Sarah Harmer performed AND she got to meet them!! Once I got over being jealous and wishing I could have been there, I had to tell Andrea that my favourite Great Big Sea song is Captain Wedderburn and my favourite recording of it is on their live album "Road Rage". I love love love this album...but my favourite song on it is definitely Captain Wedderburn, and Sarah Harmer joins them on that recording! It's awesome. So, Andrea sent me this YouTube link from their fundraiser. It made my WHOLE day!! Thank you Andrea!!
This morning we are going to an exhibition of Ardythe Campbell's work. You may remember I mentioned in an earlier blog that she is Matt's cousin and I really love her work. And check it out...it's a little excursion for me today!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Much love to all of you!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxox
1 comment:
I've been thinking of you this weekend! Glad things are going well! Love that you've or they have switched up your exercise program!!! Sending you love and light (from toronto now!!!)
xo
Post a Comment