Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Feeling Pretty Good!!

So, it's been a few days since chemo and I'm feeling pretty good. My legs are a little achey...but not too bad. The new drugs must be doing their thing! And the other thing that is helping a lot is a nice big heating pad that my friend Tammy lent to me. It is making a HUGE difference!!

I went with Matt to get groceries today. And when we got back home, I sat outside on the front porch (with a blanket wrapped around my legs) and read the paper...at least until it started to rain. It was nice to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful colours. The burning bushes are changing colour and are becoming such a pretty red.

Have I mentioned how totally spoiled I am?? Every time I have a chemo treatment, I receive a beautiful delivery of fresh daisies from my friends Judy, Barry, Rachel & Chris. As you all know, daisies make me very happy and every time I look at them I can't help but smile and feel the love and support from my friends!!


I got this delivery this afternoon!! Daisies are definitely the friendliest flower ever!!

We also went to Herrle's today and picked out a couple of pumpkins. Next weekend we'll have to think about carving them...

Mine is the wee pumpkin and Matt's is the big pumpkin. He says he is going to carve his so it looks like the Demon (aka Gene Simmons). I'm not sure if I will carve mine or not - it's pretty small.

Yesterday I was feeling a little glum and needed to get out of the house. Thanks to my friend Jodi for meeting me for lunch and endulging my need to do a little shopping. It was exactly what I needed!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and taking in the beauty of Fall.

xoxoxoxoxoxxo

2 comments:

Sue said...

From my Mom...

"I loved the fedora and Papa would be so proud...actually he is proud looking down and sending good thoughts."

Mindy said...

You look great Sue! Love that picture of you. xo