Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today is the day...

Can't help feeling a little sad...

With the end of treatments and feeling better and better by the day I knew this day would come...the people are here and it's happening.

The big screen has been moved downstairs.

Fifty inches of heaven in my own healing space...gone. Hours and hours and hours it kept me company and amused when I could barely get off the couch. And, almost worse than losing the tv to the basement, the pvr went with it. Ugh!

Yes, I only have to go downstairs to enjoy the loveliness again...and I know I am more than welcome to enjoy whenever I want (and believe me I will). That helps.

I, of course, am being a bit silly. Matt, and especially Alex, have been so wonderful to let me have the new tv pretty much to myself for the past eight months. And poor Alex, we got a PS3 for Christmas and he's hardly played it. So for that reason, I'm very happy today! I can hardly wait for Alex to come home and see it set up downstairs in all it's glory. Just waiting for him to fire up a game. Or two.

In the meantime, I may sulk for a minute. Damn I love TV!!

xoxoxoxxoxo

3 comments:

Sue Block said...

LOL - tv addicts are the best!

Sandy said...

Think of it as a positive thing....just another step in the healing process! If we read back in your blog, I think you were a little braver about Chemo and Radiation. Be Strong!!
Love you
I wonder where the pouting comes from????

Grace said...

I feel your pain! Doesn't it sound like the ultimate in luxury though, when the worst thing that happened today was the moving of the TV! So glad you're healing. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Love ya!