Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Healing Nicely...

I had a rough (almost) three weeks of nasty burns...and I'm so happy to tell you that I now feel so much better. In fact, I can see a bra in my very near future!! Who knew that would make me so happy??!!

I'm excited to go to fitness tomorrow and give 'er. I did do some weights on Friday when I went, but I suspect tomorrow I'll be able to do my full routine! I'm very excited about that!!

I am still trying to figure out the whole fatigue thing. I was very tired on Friday night and had a little trouble on Saturday, which brought on a headache. Glad I got a good visit in with my friend, Firmina (and her groovy guys) first!! Thanks for making us lunch, Dave!!

Today I got to spend some time with one of my favourite people!! I was bummed when fatigue hit after a couple of hours and I had to come home to rest. Thanks for lunch, Judy!! So awesome to hang out with you today!!

Now that the burns from radiation seem to be so much better, my next quest will be to work on my endurance!! And my focus...and attention span...and fitness...

So glad the sun is shining and the temperatures are rising!! That will make everything so much easier!!

Sending much love and happiness for a great week to all of you!!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: