Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Morning Sunshine...

So, I've been feeling kind of crappy for the past couple of days. Headache, super tired, stuffed up and just blah. And I have this stupid incessant buzzing in my right ear that is driving me crazy. I know that part of my problem is that I have been having trouble sleeping at night - since when did sleeping through the night become so difficult....

The good news is I slept pretty good last night (a little on the short side, but straight through at least)...and this morning my headache is gone! The buzzing seems to be a bit better...and I'm looking forward to a little reflexology tomorrow to maybe get rid of it entirely!

My radiation treatments continue to go really well. I only have ten left (only two more weeks!!). In emailing with my cousin, Jim, I think we will both be done on the same day! He is amazing...and gives me strength. His radiation is much tougher than mine and he's doing so great with it! Love you, Jim!!!

This past weekend, Matt ran another race - "The Re-Fridgee-Eighter". You could run 8 kms or 8 miles. Matt ran 8 kms in 37:49, placing 41st out of 265 runners (and 7th in his age category!). I'm so proud of him! And our friend Matt ran too and did awesome as well!! Here's a photo of the two Matts at the finish line...Great Job guys!!!



I almost forgot to tell you that I did some scrapping on Saturday with some girlfriends at The Art House Studio, and I worked away for probably five hours...and even got something accomplished!! I would give you more details about what I was working on, but it's a gift, so I can't give it away...I was super proud of myself for working away for so long and for how much I got done. It was a good day!!

I have an appointment with Dr. Rachakonda today after my radiation treatment. I think he will be very happy with my progress so far!

The sun is shining and beckoning me to come for a walk. I think the fresh air will be just what the doctor ordered!!

xoxoxoxoxoox

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hi Sue,
Thanks for the updates. Glad radiation is going well, albeit with some irritation.
Miss you tons and am eagerly awaiting a time when I can come by for a visit, however short. I'll call you! Till then, hugs & more hugs!
Grace

Elena said...

Hi Sue
I am so happy that you are almost at your end... that is fantastic and you must be so relieved. Will have to get together soon. I went for a little walk today too... the sunshine felt great!
Elena