Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lucky #13...

So yesterday I had my 13th treatment! That means I'm more than half way done (I have 12 to go!!). Is that a light I see shining at the end of the tunnel??!!!

I am now starting to experience some skin irritation. It's turning pink and is just a little bit uncomfortable. Of course, the irritation seems to be right along the bra line, so at this point it's really only uncomfortable if I wear a bra (and actually feels fine if I don't). So, I'm going to let the one girl swing free as much as I can to help the other side out! Don't worry, I will exercise proper bra decorum when I'm out in public - like tonight at the Ranger game. No need to start a revolution!

I am experiencing some fatigue these days. Usually in the afternoon I need a little nap to get me through...turns out this isn't too much of a struggle for me!

Last night we got to meet baby Paige. I mentioned Paige in an earlier blog posting - she arrived last Friday.



She is so very very cute and so very very tiny. I think we'll have to go back soon to get another peak!! Congrats again, Rob & Steph. She is precious!!

I know some of you will be super excited about the long weekend that is now upon us! I hope the extra day gives you an opportunity to do something fun with your family!!

xoxoxxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Leanne said...

you are funny and sweet and FUNNY..lol
happy weekend to you too!
xo