Just a quick update to let you know I'm feeling ok. I've had a bath and had a bit to eat and I feel pretty good. I have a little bit of pain, but it's really not too bad (so far anyway). I even hope to go for a short wee walk this afternoon after a nap!
I thought Matt did an AWESOME job with my blog update yesterday and know that many of you agree with me! Besides telling him what his post title had to be (Thanks for the Mammories...) he did the rest himself!
I wanted that as the title because my original plan had been to write that on my left boob before surgery...but than I wasn't sure the ink would be a good thing...so I saved it for the blog instead! I also thought about writing "Not this One" on my right boob...but as it turned out, didn't need to!
I thank all of you for all the prayers, love and positive vibes you have been sending my way. I am so blessed!
Love to all of you...and I'll check back in soon!
xoxoxoxoxoxoo
5 comments:
Hey Sue,
So happy to hear that you're doing ok. Thinking about you lots! Big hugs to you!!!!!
Steph
Hi Sue! I just thought I'd pop into your blog and I'm glad I did! You are AMAZING. I hope you have a beautiful Christmas my friend, and I'm glad to see how much love surrounds you. Hug & kisses!!!
Krista
Q! "Not this one"... that is frackkin' hysterical!
Sher and I have been following updates and sending prayers (I have anyway... the heathen doesnt go there) and all our best wishes and thoughts every single day. Glad to hear things are moving along. Cant wait to catch up and see you! Havent seen matt or the kid in ages either. Soon, my darling. Soon.
Merry Christmas - lotsa love always - D&S
Hurray!!!!!! Thinking of you tons and tons. So glad to hear that the surgery went well and that you are home and doing just fine. Miss you my friend. Can't wait to have a latte and catch up in person again soon. Thanks for posting too Matt!!
xo
From my Mom:
I love you and am so very proud, wow, a walk on your first day.....keep up the good work but be careful not to overdue it, you need lots of rest
Post a Comment