Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Play Date!!

On Friday, I had a play date! It was such a great time. I borrowed my friend Tammy's dog, Cocoa, for the day. It was so much fun!

We went for a walk and got the mail, we had tons of snuggles on the couch and she even hung out on a chair and watched me package up cookies for a cookie exchange I went to on Friday night. What great company!

See how cute she is??!!


I tried to fix the red-eye...and I made her eyes look wonky. I'm new to photo editing!

She is such a snuggler and was quite content to hang out with me all day. Of course, she's also a little nosey too and had to check out the house and what the heck Matt was doing upstairs in his office! She only barked once the whole day, and it was this soft meager bark when she saw herself in the mirror in the hallway. So funny! Big thanks to Tammy, Gary & Zach for letting Cocoa hang out with me for the day!

I had a rough day on Saturday. Not sure if it was a touch of the flu, side effects from a pounding headache, or the fact that I just did too much last week. All I know is that my good friend Gracie came to visit me on Saturday and I was a lump on the couch...a sick lump at that. Thanks for hanging with me anyway, Grace!! Next time I'll feel better, I promise!!

I am very close to being ready for Christmas, which makes me VERY happy since surgery is a week tomorrow!! My master plan to be all ready before surgery is lining up nicely!!

And not only that, it looks like we'll have a white Christmas too!

xoxoxoxoxoxxo

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Perhaps you need to get your own little Cocoa. I know first hand that there is nothing like a 4 legged friend who loves you...no matter what!!!!They are great medicine all on their own. But no barking????...Ebony says she could teach Cocoa a thing or two!

Love You
Sandy

Grace said...

No worries about Saturday Sue. I hope the back rubs helped. Especially at this time of year, people are always running around trying to get stuff done, it's nice to just chill with a friend and watch some good flicks. We'll do it again soon, hopefully when you're feeling better.
Love ya,
Grace

Mindy said...

Dear Santa/Matt,

I've had a rough year.. and been all courageous and stuff with this cancer nonsense. I would really like a dog.

Sincerely,

Sue the Brave

jenn said...

awwwww love the doggie! So cute! You look fabulous Sue!!! I'm home tomorrow night so email me! we can catch up
xo

p.s. loading some pics of ottawa up now!