It's almost time to Go!
This time tomorrow I'll be at St Mary's Hospital, just waiting for my turn for surgery. I'm a little nervous for sure - mostly because I've never had surgery before! Another new experience for me!! My surgery is at 8:00 am and is scheduled for two hours. All happy thoughts welcome!!
I have a good day ahead...fitness, a visit from my Dad and a little TT/Reiki. Only positive energy allowed today as we gear up for tomorrow!! My sister is also coming tonight to be with us tomorrow...and so far it looks like the weather is going to cooperate!!
The plan is for Matt to update the blog tomorrow when we get home...so feel free to check the blog tomorrow night and see how we made out.
Thank you for the continued love, prayers and well wishes...it fills me up!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
8 comments:
everything is going to go beautifully...don't be afraid to speak your mind during recovery and DO NOT turn down or be afraid to ask for more pain meds if necessary...they work very well!!! bring some candy...nurses love candy and they will come often for a chocolate "fix".
lots of love...you have some good souls watching over you!
I'll be thinking about you, Sue! Lots of love your way!
Steph
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Sue!
Sue. Good Luck tomorrow. We are all thinking about you and sending lots of love and postive energy your way.
I didn't realize your surgery was at SMGH. They'll take very good care of you.
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and sending good vibes!
xo
Hi Sue
my thoughts and prayers are with you tomorrow... remember to ask for those warm blankets...
Thinkin about you big time SusieQ. Surrounding you with lots of light and love!
I didn't get a chance yesterday to let you know I will think of you today. Just letting you know now that all of us here at work are been thinking of you today.
Post a Comment