Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I need some spring!!

I am trying really hard to be a good Canadian. I'm trying to force myself to believe that I like winter. It's not working.

Please....can we have some spring.

4 comments:

Whiskers said...

I am in the same boat as you.

Since I am British and am living in Canada, I am having a bit of a tough ole time getting used to this harsh Canadian winter. :o)

Found your blog through Jenn.

Tracey said...

Amen sister!!! I am SO ready for Spring now! I HATE the cold!!

Anonymous said...

20 days according to the calendar! Patience grasshopper...

Anonymous said...

Yes i agree with you.......i want spring!!!!
I hate winter and hate the cold.