Last night we went to see a KISS tribute band at the Edelweiss Tavern in Kitchener. My man decided to paint his face, along with a couple of buddies of his. He just loves KISS and has been a huge fan since he was a teenager....he knows all the words to all the songs and he was in HEAVEN last night!! I have to admit that KISS is not my kind of music, but to watch him have soooo much fun last night made it one of the best times I've had in a long time. He was dancing and singing and even chatting it up with the tribute band. I got some excellent photos (can't wait to scrapbook them), but the best thing I got out of the night was watching my best friend have the night of his life. I always thought I should try and get him tickets to see the real KISS if they ever come anywhere near here....I told him this morning I'm worried the real thing might be too much for him!! Rock on my man!
Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!
It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected and appreciate all the love!!
With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!
I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!
It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected and appreciate all the love!!
With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!
I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Youth Revisited....What a Night!
Last night we went to see a KISS tribute band at the Edelweiss Tavern in Kitchener. My man decided to paint his face, along with a couple of buddies of his. He just loves KISS and has been a huge fan since he was a teenager....he knows all the words to all the songs and he was in HEAVEN last night!! I have to admit that KISS is not my kind of music, but to watch him have soooo much fun last night made it one of the best times I've had in a long time. He was dancing and singing and even chatting it up with the tribute band. I got some excellent photos (can't wait to scrapbook them), but the best thing I got out of the night was watching my best friend have the night of his life. I always thought I should try and get him tickets to see the real KISS if they ever come anywhere near here....I told him this morning I'm worried the real thing might be too much for him!! Rock on my man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sue,
It's nice to hear that you both had such a great time. I love that picture.
Steph
Great picture Sue!!!
LOL... tooo funny Sue. Glad you had a great time.
What's funnier -- From Kiss to Elton John ...back to back nights. That amuses me :)
Rock on sista friend!
Post a Comment