Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!
It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected and appreciate all the love!!
With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!
I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!
It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected and appreciate all the love!!
With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!
I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Family Day!
I have loved loved loved having today off. I seem to suffer from the winter blues, and it has been wonderful having a long weekend (with little planned) in the middle of February. I feel like it has been great for me to rejuvenate myself, get some sleep and chill. I have read there are some who are upset with this new holiday. And while it is not my intention to judge those who are complaining (who by the way seem to be the ones who already get more stat holidays than the rest of us, like both Friday and Monday off for Easter, as well as Remembrance Day), I do have to say it feels great and has been such a gift. I hope I get to celebrate it again next year! What a wonderful excuse for a recognized holiday! How many more days until spring??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
amen sista ;)
Post a Comment