Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pilates....wow!

Three weeks ago I took my first Pilates class. My abs hurt so much two days later, I could barely sneeze (and if you know me, you know I sneeze a lot!). Tonight I did my third class and while I think it might be getting a little easier, it would appear that my abs are already tender...does this mean I won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow??

1 comment:

jenn said...

hey just found your blog...LOVE the pic of you in the zero gravity chair! lol I love my pilates class too! I'll add you to my blog list too dear!!!!