Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Symphony Night!

Yep...tonight I'm going to get some culture. We have tickets to the Symphony to see "Sorry I'm Canadian". I think it's going to be pretty good...and I'll get a little culture at the same time. Not to mention we're going out for dinner before hand, it'll be like a date! Now, that I can sink my teeth into....

Still to come....Kiss tribute band, Elton John, Bon Jovi....

Yes, a little mature culture is probably a good thing.

3 comments:

jenn said...

LOL you make me smile! I'm envious! I love going there. I played the violin for years!!! I gave up at the end of university :(

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Sue........enjoy.

Tracey said...

Hope you enjoyed your date night Sue!! You're right - a little culture is never a bad thing!