Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Friday, February 8, 2008

Concert Mania

OK....not since I was in my twenties have I had this many concerts lined up!! We're going to see Collective Soul next week (on Valentine's Day...I'm not really sure we can classify it as a Valentine celebration when we're going with a group...I'm thinking there should still be treats for me!!). We have tickets to see Elton John on the 3rd and then I'm off to see Bon Jovi on the 10th. That's three concerts within a month. For me. The girl who likes to be home, in the quiet, with her scrapbook tools and TV near by. Hope I don't overload on all this fantastic music!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun Sue. Welcome to the blogging world. I will stop by often!

jenn said...

Sounds like fun!!!