Last week Matt and I went to Windsor to see KISS live at Caesars Colosseum. Matt has been a huge KISS fan since he was a teenager and he still loves their music! He can sing (almost) all of their songs by heart...and does...often!! When provided with the opportunity to go see them live, he just couldn't turn it down! Me, I'm not really a KISS fan, but I do have a lot of respect for a band that comes out and hits it...and interacts completely with the audience the entire two hours they are performing. These guys really do know how to entertain!! And who doesn't like a little "Rock & Roll All Night"??
| I love this shot...you can totally tell how close we got!! |
| Me and my man!! He was one of only a few with the make up on. What a die hard!! |
| As the concert comes to an end, Paul Stanley struts his stuff one last time for us! |
| Love the confetti cannon!! Really, it's probably my favourite part! |
It's been a day of reflection for me today. One year ago today I had my first chemo treatment. And right about now I was tossing my cookies, for what would be the beginning of fourteen hours of yuckiness. I'm so glad to have all that behind me!!
I went to see the final Harry Potter movie last night with my friend, Kim. We've seen all the movies together and the last one did not disappoint. I now have the desire to watch them all in sequence and see what I missed the first time around! Tomorrow I'm off to see the Smurf movie with my little friend, Jenna, and her mom, Bette. I think I'm looking forward to it...although I have to admit I already have that darn Smurf song bouncing around in my head...
Sending some sunshine vibes out to my friends who are camping this weekend. Hope you have some great weather and a fantastic time!!
xoxoxoxoxoxox
2 comments:
Paul Stanley is hot...and your hair is curlier than mine! lol
I know! I have crazy curly hair!! I'm growing it out to see what happens...maybe we'll be twins!!
Post a Comment