Today was my first FULL day at work since August 4, 2010! Can you believe it? It's a funny thing to be proud of and to feel some accomplishment for...but this return to work thing is tougher than I would have guessed. Keeping focused and remembering how to do my job is a challenge!! It is definitely getting better with time and practice!! I'm so grateful for understanding employers and co-workers!!
Tomorrow Matt and I are off to a KISS concert. One of Matt's all time favourite bands. Me, I go just to experience how much Matt loves being there! And, of course, after ten years together it turns out I know a lot of their songs too!! We have excellent seats for the concert, and since I know that Matt will be painting his face, you can expect photos in the near future.
That said, I should warn you that I am still trying to figure out how to do photos on the MacBook...so it could take me a few days!
I did finish the book I was reading "A Soft Place to Land". It was ok. I was disappointed in the ending, and I'm always bummed when I read a book and enjoy it while I'm reading it and then think the ending stinks. With this book, I felt the ending left me hanging...and that makes the book feel unfinished to me. Oh well. I'm on to the next book (see the side panel for details)...
Hope you are all having a great week and enjoying the (somewhat cooler) weather! Geez...maybe we'll even get some rain!!
xoxoxoxooxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment