Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm Engaged...but not "Engaged"...

So, the last couple of weeks at work I feel like I have turned a corner.   I made the comment at work that it's so much better because I am engaged.  I meant that I am engaged in the work, and feeling drawn in to what I am working on and want to work on more stuff (definitely a good sign and a big change from a couple of weeks ago).   And even though we had been talking about work and how I was doing working through the piles, as soon as I used the word engaged, the response I got was an incredulous "You're engaged??!!".  Darn english language...darn double entendres.

So, while I am becoming engaged at work (meaning look at me getting caught up in the work and having no trouble filling in a full day)...I am not engaged to get married.  Silly people.

I was very tempted to title this blog entry simply "I'm Engaged"...knowing full well there might be a few screams, gasps as breaths were drawn in and "Holy crap, I can't believe she didn't tell me"...I decided I wasn't quite that cruel.  Well, maybe I am a little bit...since I'm sure I drew in a few of you with the title I did use...

I'm up to three full days this week.  It sure is a lot more fun to go to work now that my brain seems to be working better and I'm much  more "engaged" with what I'm working on!!

On a more somber note, I am sending out my sincere condolences to the whole Lunz family on the loss of their Mom and Grandma, Leona.   A lovely lady with a quick smile, I know she will be greatly missed.  My thoughts are with all of you.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: