Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

One More Sleep...

I'm so excited! Tomorrow afternoon I pick up the boys at the airport and I truly can't wait to see them!!  I am excited to hear about the adventures they had in Europe and see all their pictures!!  Man, have I missed them!

Two weekends have come and gone since I last did a blog update.  Time sure flies these days!  I've been very busy with my house sitting...watering the gardens, enjoying the air conditioning, out visiting some friends (some who graciously made me dinner...thank you very much!!).  I've been so excited today thinking about seeing those smiling faces tomorrow!!  I did up all my laundry today (mmmm....fresh linens....) thinking they may be arriving with suitcases full of dirty clothes tomorrow...best to get mine out of the way!!

I had a wonderful weekend in the Kawarthas (last weekend) with my friends Sherri and Patti. The weather was unbelievably beautiful and we had a great visit!  If you have never experienced anything from the Kawartha Dairy, I would strongly recommend the ice cream and chocolate milk. It is so yummy!!  Thank you Sherri for such a GREAT weekend!  I loved the boat ride, the floatie in the lake and best of all the laughs we girls shared!!  Thanks for being such a great navigator, Patti!!  Giggles Galore!!

I have a great excuse for not blogging this past week. I've been a little preoccupied with my new laptop and iPad!!  Wahoo!  I have no idea what I'm doing...but that doesn't seem to matter. I am loving my new electronics!!  So far I have downloaded one book..."How to Use your iPad"!!  ha ha ha

On Tuesday I go for my three month check up at the Cancer Centre.   I'm hoping it's as easy and quick as the mammogram was!

Hope you are all finding a way to stay cool in this wicked heat wave we are having...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: