Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wow...Twenty Five Thousand!!!

So, I have this counter on the bottom of my blog that tracks how many times my blog has been viewed...and over the last 24 hours or so, it rolled past 25,000!! That's crazy!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who so diligently follow my blog and have been such a great support through my journey!! As I mentioned before, I am going to keep blogging so stick around...I'm sure I have lots to tell you still!!

For those of you who check daily to see if I've done an update, I now have a solution!! I noticed today when I was fiddling around with my blog that there is a new gadget that lets you subscribe by email to my blog. If you choose to do this, you will get an email telling you whenever I've done an update...cool eh?

If this interests you, just type your email address in the box to the right that says "FOLLOW BY EMAIL". This way, you don't have to check every day to see if I have anything to say...you'll get notified via email!! Yep...don't want you to miss any of my business!!

I spent a couple of days this past weekend helping out at Mixed Minded at the Holiday Inn in Kitchener. What a totally cool event!! There are some pretty awesome workshops and I have really enjoyed checking out what projects the particpants have been working on as they leave their classes!! If you have a creative bone in your body (or want to develop one) you should check this out!!

I'm getting excited!! The countdown is on...off to meet THE mouse very soon!!! Back in the fall when I was in the thick of chemo treatments, I told Matt that when it was all over, I wanted to go on a holiday...a fun holiday where I would be entertained and we could celebrate getting through all my treatments! Matt thought this was a GREAT idea and we have been thinking about it ever since. This week, our celebratory trip is happening...and I can't wait! I did it!! And I'm going to tell Mickey all about it!!

xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Kelly Holdaway said...

Have a fantastic trip Sue! I will look forward to hearing all about it when you are back!

kelly