In three more sleeps I'm heading to Michigan to experience
Memories Manor with my friends Kelly and Amber. I'm so excited and really looking forward to it. What is Memories Manor? It's a scrapbooking oasis disguised as a bed and breakfast (check out the link)!! I have some friends who have been and LOVED it and I'm so happy that I now get to experience it too! I'm a little bit nervous...I know my attention span and struggles with fatigue are not going to allow me to go hard the whole weekend (like I normally would). But I have a wee stash of kits that I have matched up some pictures with, and so this is what I'll work away at. Depending how I do, I'll try to remember to post a couple of my favourite layouts next week!!
This is a big deal. My first full weekend away...and without my trusty sidekick, Matt! Yikes! Thank goodness for cell phones and texting!! Seems a little silly to be nervous, I'm thinking the past nine months have made me a little apprehensive. I'll definitely have to work on that!

Check out this picture of my wee friend, Paige. Isn't she the absolute best??!!
Big shout out to our friend Matt who ran his first half marathon on Sunday and did a great job! Way to go, Matt!! Maybe next time you'll be able to convince my Matt to join you...
Hope everyone did their duty and voted today...the polls are about to close...tomorrow is a new day!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
1 comment:
Oh Sue, you are going to love Memories Manor!!! Have an amazing time! Enjoy it. Don't worry about being a mad scrapper - take some time to enjoy your surroundings too! Plus, let me tell you that I found those beds so comfy so you will be happy to sneak away for an afternoon power nap!! ;) Enjoy! You deserve it!! xx
Post a Comment