So we went to Sarnia Bayfest and saw KISS live. Yes, my man painted his face before we left K-W (we were gone by 3:10 pm) and didn't wipe it off until we got home around 3:00 am. We stood and stood and stood...we got to Sarnia around 5:30 and KISS came on around 10:00 and played for over two hours. My feet have never hurt so bad in my life! I will say that I took a small break early in the evening...but there was no giving up our very cool spot about 40 feet from the stage. Matt was in heaven. Me, I've now learned that it's not really about the vocals for KISS, it's all about the crazy show they put on for their crazy fans. Man are they loyal to each other! And now I figure I have some money in the bank for when I want to do something I deem cool...oh yeah!
Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!
It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected and appreciate all the love!!
With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!
I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!
It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected and appreciate all the love!!
With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!
I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
I survived!
So we went to Sarnia Bayfest and saw KISS live. Yes, my man painted his face before we left K-W (we were gone by 3:10 pm) and didn't wipe it off until we got home around 3:00 am. We stood and stood and stood...we got to Sarnia around 5:30 and KISS came on around 10:00 and played for over two hours. My feet have never hurt so bad in my life! I will say that I took a small break early in the evening...but there was no giving up our very cool spot about 40 feet from the stage. Matt was in heaven. Me, I've now learned that it's not really about the vocals for KISS, it's all about the crazy show they put on for their crazy fans. Man are they loyal to each other! And now I figure I have some money in the bank for when I want to do something I deem cool...oh yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol... love the face!
Glad you survived! I hear you about the waiting and waiting and waiting... standing and standing and dare not moving... did it last year. Too funny! Yep -- totally have some "money in the bank" for the next outing! hehe
On another note: I missssss you! :) hehe
Post a Comment