Thank you for joining me!! Feel free to stop in any time and see what's new!

It has been great for me to Blog about my journey through cancer and
I'm so grateful for all of you who are along for the ride with me! I'd love to hear from you any time...so feel free to email, call or leave a comment. I love feeling connected
and appreciate all the love!!

With my active treatment for breast cancer behind me, I'm feeling more confident then ever!! It's obvious the positive vibes make a difference!!

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL!!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

We Are Family...

So, I'm off to hang with my family this weekend. Yep, leaving the big city and heading East to Trenton and the home of my Mom! My brother and his family (Dave, Nancy, Billy & Charlie) as well as my sister's family (Sandy, Bruce & Luke) are also heading to the big town of Trenton for the weekend so we can all hang together. For the whole weekend. Where the heck will we sleep??!!

On Saturday my step-brother and his lovely wife Amber will be hosting us at their home for dinner. Their wee famiy of two is about to be invaded with 11 more of us...hope they know what they're in for!! There is an airshow in Trenton this weekend so I'm guessing I'm going to have to ooh and aah over some planes. Really I'm just interested in the Snowbirds! I have loved them since I was a kid!! I hope I can get a couple of pics of some dynamite air maneuvers to scrapbook later!!

I am looking forward to connecting and laughing and maybe a game or two of scrabble. I should be working on my words right now!!

Have a great weekend everyone! Hopefully I'll have some pics to post soon!

3 comments:

Judy Beeksma said...

Have Fun Sue...Enjoy the family time and the air show!!!

jenn said...

enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Leanne said...

I hope you take a few photos of your clan too!