
Yep...it's true...the countdown to KISS has begun...two more sleeps! I have to be honest with my blogging friends and tell you I'm not crazy about the idea of going to a KISS concert. At all. However, I am very excited about sharing the experience with Matt as he fulfills a bucket list item. He has been waiting and waiting for the day he could see KISS live...freak. Anyway, we have tickets in the VIP section for Bayfest on Friday. I'm hoping these tickets will mean we're separated from the craziest fans and feeling quite pleased with our decision to get the Unlicenced VIP tickets!!
Yes, Matt plans to paint his face. I, on the other hand, cannot bring myself to do it. I'm wondering what all the cars from here to Sarnia are going to think when they see the Demon sitting in my car beside me.
I'd better get some good pics to scrapbook!
1 comment:
OK I want to see those pictures when you get them...I think it will be a great show though!!!
Post a Comment